The Smart Collaboration Platform
User Acquisition & Growth Specialist
2% - 6% Equity
ZealMe is an early stage, high growth consumer startup. We are a mobile platform using artificial intelligence to disrupt topic based collaboration.
How do we do this? By leveraging machine learning to create a smart environment where technology can think and even learn along with users.
Joining the founding team at ZealMe provides the ultimate growth experience. You will be expected to think and act as a founder from day one. Most importantly, team members should share a driving belief and keen interest in the vision of ZealMe.
You will be joining the founding team to build and create on a daily basis. The work you do will be crucial to our success, and so candidates should be inventive, able to think quickly on their feet, and comfortable tackling a variety of tasks.
In this role, you will be heading our growth and user acquisition efforts. Tasked with growing our user base, you will strategically identify, plan, and execute ZealMe’s user acquisition program across several growth channels (existing platforms, business development, viral marketing, etc.).
If you are excited about having a large influence and the potential for an upside that does not exist in a larger company, then we are interested in speaking with you.
Ideally you should:
• Have professional working experience growth hacking in an early stage mobile tech startup/internet company
• Be analytical and data-focused, with experience in mobile analytics, optimization, and A/B testing over various growth channels
• Have visual design and editing skills (PowerPoint, Photoshop, Video Editing, etc.)
• Be an excellent communicator (Verbal, Written, Presentation, etc.)
• Have experience with product strategy and development
What does it look like?
• Growing our mobile user base and generating traffic through growth channels
• Discover creative and non-traditional means to generate unconventional sources of user growth
• Identify and build relationships with external partners
• Building and creating on a daily basis as a founding member (you will wear many different hats)
We are an equal opportunity employer and highly value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.